St Tegfan’s Church dates back to the middle ages but was rebuilt in it’s present form in 1811.
School House renovated in 1901
Village hall built in 1904 following a donation from the Rathbone family.
Windmill built in 1820 there were also two water mills. One of which was call cadnant or llandysilio mill.This was built in 1840 as a woolen mill.
Village drinking fountain 1899.
Paid for by Rathborn family.